Friday, December 4, 2009

There are so many people around me that need my help, but I have no idea how to give it. She's really put out about life in general, and things keep building up. He has no faith in himself. She needs to fucking grow up. She needs to make up her mind and just go for it. How well I know each of these feelings, and yet... I have no words of comfort. I feel completely hopeless, so I can't say anything that will ease the pain. I'm totally useless.

I hate to make such a huge deal about loss, something that everyone feels at some point in their lives. But, I can't help but feel that I would be much happier and therein, much more helpful, if she were still here... if I could still talk to her. She always had the attitude that made even the shittiest day better. I wish I could be more like her. People need someone like her. I need someone like her...

No comments:

Post a Comment