Monday, June 14, 2010

During my shift at the library today, the architect designing our new library came in and held a public meeting, to hear what people might want to see in a new library. After this meetingwhich was fascinatingI spoke with him, generally about his career... I don't know, maybe I am doing the right thing. Maybe not. Talking with him sorta made me want to go straight to a school of architecture. Either way, it was so nice to hear from someone that's passionate in the field I hope to eventually get into. Also, when my boss introduced me to him, she called me "brilliant." No one has ever called me "brilliant." Perhaps today isn't so horrible. I might have destroyed my tablet, gotten behind on a lot of work, dreaded tests and the like, but... someone thinks I'm brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. Make that at least two people (although I'm sure there are plenty more).

    ReplyDelete