Wednesday, June 9, 2010

There's constantly an exam on the horizon... and I assure you, the horizon is always much closer than it appears to be. Mine certainly is. I don't know how anyone manages their time; there's so little of it to be managed. It keeps slipping through my fingers before I can even decide how to ration it. I wish I had the time to go to the beach. It's so easy to forget about insignificant things like this with this infinite stretch of water before you, infintesimal grains of sands between your toes. -sigh- WANT.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could learn to ration my time, too, so that I don't end up soaking wet and wearing the wrong shoes for such a rainy day. Now, if I had thought ahead...

    "I believe in the sand beneath my toes. The beach gives a feeling, an earthy feeling, and I believe in the faith that grows..."

    ReplyDelete