Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sometimes, I read your blog and the things you write about her, and it makes me cry. I never thought I could cry for so many reasons. I cry because I'm so happy for her; she deserves you just as much as you deserve her. I've never seen two people so fit for one another. I cry because I'm so happy that her son has a father-- a real father, not a douche-father; someone to look up to as he grows older, someone worth looking up to. I cry because I feel proven wrong each time I read these things... because you give me hope that there are guys as sweet as you. I cry because I might be wrong. As much as I cry for happiness, I cry with envy... with this fear that I'm completely incompatible, and even if there are more like you... they would want nothing to do with me.

1 comment:

  1. I do this too (I know exactly who and what you are talking about).

    Sometimes, I read your blog and I sit there and think about how such a wonderful person like you could ever want to hang out with me. Honest.

    ReplyDelete