Sunday, December 5, 2010

Whenever a person doesn't like the exact same things as you, you find a way to insult them. You seriously need to take a step back and look at yourself. This isn't a new issue; it's one that I have been trying to overlook for quite some time, and for that, I am sorry. I should have told you this long ago.

Just because someone likes something different than what you like... it does not make them stupid, nor does it make them wrong. You are so intent at having the last word with these things, and that makes your arguing partner even less likely to agree with you.

I'M done.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I give people like this too many chances. I want to keep telling myself that they're really going to listen to me if I keep listening to me... but they inevitably never do, leaving me disappointed and upset that I've invested so much time and hope in wishing that they will change.

    ReplyDelete