Sunday, January 30, 2011

Never in my life have I known a person more self-centered than you. You make everything about you. As human beings, I know that we all like to do that... but you... oh, you're on a different level of shitty. You're a horrible friend. I'm not sure you have ever known how to be a decent one, actually. You use and you use and you use until there's nothing left... and then you expect more. When people do the same to you (however seldom it may occur), you are furious and unreasonable. If anyone dares to point this tendency out, you flip. You close your ears, point your fingers, and you become even more impossible to be around. I had hoped that you would have grown up by now, but you're still acting like a spoiled infant. I thought that time away from you would make things better; I was wrong. I will always be wrong, as long as I believe that you will ever change. I'm done wasting my time caring about you. You are one of the darkest parts of my life right now and because you're so selfish, you refuse to see it.

I wish this were good-bye.

2 comments:

  1. I hate people like this so much. I hate using the word "hate," but really... this person takes it to a whole new level. This person is hardly a friend, judging by their actions, and yet they refuse to see it.

    Thank you for not being a hypocrite such as this person, Marcella dear; thank you for being a wonderful person who does none of these things. And thank you for not bothering after those who should not be bothered after.

    If only we could point these points out to the people we know like this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this the person that we discussed in the car on the way home from the mall? you described the person with the same word, so i am assuming it's them.

    ReplyDelete