Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's been the day from hell, but many a lesson have (has?) been learned.

- Don't go into work when you know you shouldn't. It's such a simple concept and it never feels right to me.

- Don't stay at work most of the day when you're certain that you're getting a bad fever.

- Don't go on a wild goose chase around campus, in the rain, still knowing that you have that fever.

- Despite that chase, I'm glad I went. You were the best part of this horrible day. Hope that isn't too creepy.

2 comments:

  1. :( I hope you feel better soon, Marcellaellaella! Fevers are pretty horrible and it's always lousy to be sick D: -hug from the internet so there's no possibility of germ transmission-

    ^^ but I'll give you a hug in real life next time I see you <3

    CAPTCHA: masheup :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL IT KNOWS

    I'm already bored, and wishing I were at work. Wtf? I've been working on the same project for a few days now and I've kind of gotten into it... I believe my fever is gone now, though. It was at 103 when I got home yesterday. D:

    ReplyDelete