Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another collection of unrelated thoughts:

Maybe it's just the exhaustion talking, but I really feel like giving up on that friendship. I'm not sure there's much left anymore. Would say sorry, but that doesn't make anything different. Things change.

I forgot about you. I'd love to get to know you better. You seem like a really nice guy. Honestly surprised that you remembered my name.

Guatemala in a week! I'm excited, nervous, etc. Still doesn't feel like it's actually going to happen.

E-Expo was good. I really like telling people about my experiences as a student.

I'm considering running for a position in ASCE. But might be doing that with EWB, too... can I do both? Or is explosion guaranteed? Only time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. To the second point: I love it when people unexpectedly remember names! It's such a day-maker, really.

    To the third: YAYYYYYY! Soon you'll be in Guatemala being amazing! Not that you're not already amazing here, but you're going to have so much fun!

    And to the first point: Some people are not worth the effort and time. They might be for a while, but the beauty (and sometimes pain) of people is that they change, or that life changes... sometimes for the worse, sometimes for the better. But if this person is not giving you anything, then they don't seem to be worth keeping as a close friend. Acquaintances are one thing, but... friends are different, and important. And friends should make you feel glorious and important all within yourself, you know what I mean?

    Hope yo' head is feeling better and that you have a wonderful evening -hug-!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Alex. You always brighten my day. Always. Few people consistently do that, and for that alone, I'm inexpressibly grateful. I hope I can do even half as much for you. <3

    ReplyDelete