Monday, March 28, 2011

Good day was good. EWB Meeting turn out was slightly better than usual... truly excited about the potential with it. It was nice to see Russ, Michele and Ben again; we really all need regularly scheduled fun times with each other. Else, I'm not sure I'll be able to fully function for much longer. :p

I'm also excited about the potential with Phi Sigma Rho. I never, never thought that I would want to join a sorority... but this feels different. More importantly, it feels right. As I've said, I never would have guessed that it would be something I would actively pursue. However, what I've been doing obviously isn't making me as happy as I should be. I am more than ready for new things, new people, new activities, new surroundings, new experiences. If this is what gets me those things, while also maintaining philanthropic qualities, then I see no disadvantages. I am, in every sense, excited about the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment