Monday, March 7, 2011

"Hey Marcella, was that Shaq in the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead? My friend says it was, but I know it wasn't, and he told me to ask a librarian, and you were the closest person I knew to a librarian." This made me smile.

I hope we can actually hang out sometime. I think you and I are alike in many ways, and we could be great friends. Don't know why we never hung out in high school.

Starting to feel anxious. Trying to pack; never been good at packing. Oh god.

I'm really hoping to get to know you better on this trip.

I've been experiencing vertigo lately...? Just every now and then. But, it's this like... almost gravitational feeling, pulling me to the left of whatever room I'm in. It's impossible to resist. Inner ear problems? I don't have time for this. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment