Friday, March 11, 2011

Of all of the things you could possibly accuse me of, making you feel "inferior" seems the most illogical. I'm fairly certain that, in reality, things are the other way around. You always make me feel inferior. You interrupt me increasingly more often, as if nothing I say is worth your time. You always make it a point, it seems, to disagree with me. You point out the things that I'm doing, say that they're "not like me." You might as well be calling the ideas stupid. And yet, you still manage to somehow, in your mind, make yourself the victim in every situation? You're like this whining, sniveling infant; I'm not sure who you are anymore. Everything you said today was like a child screaming desperately for attention. Well, you have it; you have had it. You have ALWAYS fucking had it. And just like that screaming, begging child, it's the sort of attention you probably didn't want.

I leave in less than eight hours, and I'm going to try my damnedest to think of you as little as I possibly can. Perhaps you should try to do the same.

1 comment:

  1. To this person in this entry... >.< Seriously? If s/he can't appreciate you for who you are, attempting to divert attention to him/herself all the time... what kind of friend is that? Friends shouldn't make friends feel inferior. The whole point of friendship is equality! Or, at least, I should hope it is. When you can trust somebody, you'd hope that they'd be able to trust you too... arggghhhhh.

    On the bright side, there is this: http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~geoffo/humour/flattery.html
    AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD FLIGHT AND TRIP!!! -hug- Take lots of pictures and have lots of fun, I'm so excited for youuuu~!

    ReplyDelete