Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today has been such a gorgeous day. It's really starting to look like spring. I always forget how much I love to see everything in bloom until it happens all over again... and that's the best part. It happens all over again, just when I've forgotten its beauty.

I keep thinking of little things I could do that might make you happy. Is that weird? I hope that one day, I'll be able to do some of those things, and maybe make you smile.

And... wow. The way things can turn around with just a few words. I've been told some unsettling news about my aunt... I really, really hope nothing is wrong. I can't let the bad things define my day. She'll be just fine.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is okay with your aunt :-/

    But I know what you mean about spring! It always creeps up sort of unexpectedly--but when it does, oh, how wonderful it is to observe it all!

    ReplyDelete