Sunday, June 12, 2011

I've been feeling really down again lately. I don't know what reignited this feeling, but it's back. I try to ignore it by focusing on other things; often times, my mood is improved if I distract myself with plans.

So I've been planning which tattoo I'd like to get first, for Melanie. A few days ago I decided on Spike and Bunny, haha. I was looking through old letters from Melanie, for ideas or drawings to use, and I found one from August of 2006. It was written not long after she had first moved up to West Virginia. In this letter, she told me that I'm the best friend she ever had. She said that she'd move back down here to Louisville as soon as she could, that we'd get an apartment together and get matching tattoos and, eventually, she'd name her kid after me.

Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment