Sunday, October 9, 2011

What a strange, beautiful day. Lunch with Kishan and Craig, visiting Yuko, and hangouts with Tanner. I like days like this. Full of interaction.

Additionally, Kishan, Craig and I went to a palm reader... whether or not she had true talents, no one can be sure. But she really was spot on about some of my traits. She said that I worry a lot; sometimes about things that I should worry about, sometimes about things I shouldn't. That I've created a personality and run with it; I've been doing this so long that I'm not sure who I really am. She also said some off-the-wall (but not totally unappealing) things about me working with children in the future, love finding me when I'm not looking for it, marrying a man in the military, having three children with him, and raising them on the beach. "Blue waters and warm sands," she said. Not too shabby for a fictional future, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment