Monday, July 12, 2010

I went to Forecastle festival again yesterday, despite the mass amount of homework I should have been working on (which I'm still putting off). Best stupid decision ever. I got about three hours of sleep, but it was so worth it. I saw She & Him, Spoon, and the Flaming Lips. The Lips put on such a strange, amazing show; I forgot all of my worries during that one.

Aw, man. Such a good weekend. I don't even mind that the cost of it is to stress the hell out today. It's a great trade.

2 comments:

  1. Zooey. So. How gorgeous is she in person?

    So glad you had so much fun ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as gorgeous as you would expect! She had an adorable presence, too. Made a lot of eye contact and warm smiles; I feel like I could be her friend, haha.

    ReplyDelete