Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yesterday was so fantastic, despite its inclusion of exhaustion and dehydration. I saw CAKE, DEVO (surprisingly amazing), Bassnectar (an electronic sort of artist, sometimes seemed sort of dubstep; in short, the area was temporarily converted to a rave), and the Smashing Pumpkins. Each of these shows was spectacular in its own way, and I doubt I've ever sweat so much in my life. It must also be noted that I saw all of these artists with a really awesome guy.

It'll be difficult to top that Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure the day you were born tops that Saturday, but that's because I'm biased and love you lots and lots. I'm so happy that you had a blast dancing, etc. n_n; I think this is one of the few days I've experienced you totally ecstatic and bubbly and I love it. If this guy can make you feel like this everyday, then I think that he's worth the wait, because I know that as much as I try and others do, none of us have ever made you this... Awesome-feeling, at least, as far as I know. And for that matter, as long as you're having that awesome-feeling, I'm super happy that you're happy. <3 <3 <3 (t.i.a.b!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't just him that made the day wonderful, though he was a significant factor in it. I do like him quite a lot, but I'm not sure that he wants me to 'wait' for him in any way like that. -shrug- I suppose he could be reading this now. I wish I knew, although it is kind of exciting not to know.

    ReplyDelete