Saturday, February 12, 2011

1. I'm glad things didn't work out between us.
2. Why are you such an infant? It's sad that I have to ask this question to three of my favorite people.
3. I'm losing all of my friends by saying things like that. I can feel them slipping.
4. "Blue Valentine" is depressing. I wish I'd seen "Biutiful" instead. Oh well- seeing it later today with two awesome people.
5. Friday came and went once again. The weeks are going by unsettlingly quickly. Want to be happy about that, but really I'm just sad.
6. Arcade Fire, all day, every day. It makes things bearable.
7. Exactly one month until Guatemala. Hopefully expectations won't be greater than reality, but that fateful inequality usually holds true. MUST KEEP HOPES UP.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you and Trina tonight! :3

    Also--ARCADE FIRE ALL DAY ERRDAY :D :D :D. And Josh Ritter too, haha.

    ReplyDelete