Saturday, May 21, 2011

I don't think you have any idea as to how much you brighten my life, as well as the lives of others. I've only known you for a few months, but I feel as if I've known you for years. You've made such an impact on me already. It's amazing how quickly a trip can bring people together- but, I suppose you, of all people, would know that.

Your adventurousness and childlike sense of curiosity inspire me. I love that you make every effort to get me out of my comfort zone. Even more amazing to me is that you're so insightful! You have the energy of a child, but the soul of a wise man. I don't know how you do it.

You truly, in every sense of the word, amaze me.

Watching you get on that bus... well, it sucked, to say the least. So until the next time, I'll keep my thoughts on all of these silly, fun, profound, and assorted drunken memories you left here, instead. Louisville couldn't handle you full-time just yet, anyway, you crazy animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment