Thursday, October 14, 2010

I have this sick feeling that I'm going to live the rest of my life, always with a headache. I can't remember the last day I didn't have a headache or a migraine.

I want to get treated, but doctors always tell me the stupidest things. Stress, lack of sleep, etc. So why do migraines visit me even when I'm well-rested and placated? Also, a lack of insurance is not in my favor... not that insurance would help. The preexisting condition policy makes me so angry I could cry.

Yes! America!

...sigh. I just want to whine.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't America understand that those with "pre-existing conditions" tend to NEED IT MORE? Like it could be a matter of life and death in some cases?

    What the fuck, America. Don't understand you.

    AS FOR EXPLORARORING: 2 or 2:30 sounds good, whatever works best for you :3

    ReplyDelete